40th ANNIVERSARY BASH ON APRIL 6, 2022
Forty years and almost 800+ homes later, Ash Creek Homes is excited to celebrate our 40th anniversary in the ATX. We’re hosting ‘Livin’ it Up by the Lake’ To Benefit Community First! Village in Austin. Join us as we celebrate with Ash Creek Homes founders, friends, vendors, partners, homeowners and future homeowners here in the Texas Hill Country that we call “home.”
Wednesday, April 6, 2022 | 6pm-8pm | Rough Hollow Event Center (indoor, located next to Visitor Welcome Center)
For every person who attends, Ash Creek Homes will donate $10 to Community First! Village, a non-profit in Austin we’ve been supporting for many years by donating and building tiny homes.
- The first 35 people to RSVP will receive complimentary Kendra Scott jewelry courtesy of Patten Title at the event!**
- Realtors can enjoy complimentary professional headshots from 6-6:30pm by Britni Call Photography courtesy of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
- Rock out to live music by The Damn Torpedoes, a Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers tribute band, courtesy of Lee & Associates, Inc.
- We’ll have a champagne toast at 7pm to celebrate and announce our NEXT new home community that will break ground late this year. SO exciting!
- Did you know Rough Hollow is also the location of our next new home community that’s currently in site development phase, The Point at Rough Hollow. Who wants to live the ‘rough life’ on Lake Travis, built by Ash Creek Homes? 🙂
- Plus, guests will get a ‘sneak peek’ of what The Point will look like – just another great reason to attend!
- An extra big thanks to our Diamond Advertising Partner, Southside Bank!
Interested in being an Event Partner? We’ll be accepting new sponsors until 3.25.22! Drop us an email: [email protected]
**One piece of Kendra Scott jewelry per person. Some restrictions apply. See more info on Eventbrite RSVP page.